Required Academic Qualifications for Admission
In order to be admitted to the CDE master’s programme, students must hold a BACHELOR’s DEGREE in a GEOSPATIAL DISCIPLINE or from an EQUIVALENT PROGRAMME at an internationally recognised tertiary educational institution (cf. UG 2002 § 64 para. 5), and the admission by the Consortium of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree programme.
General Academic Requirements for Admission
- An applicant for admission shall hold the equivalent of an academic undergraduate/bachelor’s degree corresponding to at least 180 ECTS (6 semesters).
- General rules, e.g. provision of certified documents.
Academic Requirements for Track GeoDSc students – second year at University of South Brittany
- Experience of at least one programming language, and interest in programming.
- Basic statistics, linear algebra and differential calculus (usually studied in first year of scientific university curriculum; if not, it will be required to follow such courses through MOOC before entering the MSc programme).
Academic Requirements for Track GeoVIS students – second year at Palacky University Olomouc
- Students who have already graduated in any cartography or geovisualisation degree must provide diploma supplement and diploma thesis.
- Experience of GIS software with visualisation modules.
- Interest in graphics or infographics.
latest update: December 17, 2018